Sunday 3/22/09 Ft Pierce Nightlife.....









Rob and Chip worked on Rob's boat until around 6:00, afterwards we headed out to dinner. Rob took us to Harbortown Cove, where he as supposed to meet some ol' dive buddies. This place was great! It was an open air bar with a restaurant attached to it, is the best way to describe it. Good music, good food and great people. We met Rob's friends, had a couple cocktails and ordered dinner. There was a small band (acoustic guitar, saxophone, electric guitar) that were apparently taping a live jam session for their next CD. I don't recall the name of the band, sorry, but they were great. We met a few folks, cruisers, who are on their way to the Bahama's as soon as they can make the crossing. To make a long story short (which is actually a funny story, but I'm too tired to type it all out right now...) Rob, Chip exchanged a bit of banter with "The Lady in Red" and let me tell you, she can give it back just as good as she gets it! She is a hoot! I wish we were going to be here longer so we could get to know them better, but I'm sure we will meet again, perhaps at Green Turtle Cay, or at Harbor Inn & Marina (Hi Brooke!), or in Marathon! Anyway, it was a great evening!

No comments: