Friday 3/6/09 - Florida Sights...


























I am posting a few photos of some of the wildlife we have encountered while in the Keys. Some unusual, , some a bit prettier than others, some a bit scary, some larger than life, some even graceful.....and all unique in their own way. We were very blessed to have had the opportunity to see them live and in person. Amazing what you can see when the water is so clear!
In no particular order, I have posted an Iguana, Scrawled File fish, Blue Parrot fish, Manatees, Florida Lobsters, Flipper (OK, not unique to this area, but cute anyway), Key Deer, Sea Hare Slug, Box fish, Queen Parrot fish, Chip in his wet suit (oops, how did that get in there?), a Moray Eel (again, not unique to this area, but cool), a Crane and me holding a Little Tunny. I am not unique to this area either, but I've heard complaints that I'm not in a lot of the photos I post (that's cause I'm taking the picture...) so I'm posting a couple with my face in them.
Please enjoy the photos and if you have any special requests for photos, feel free to drop us a note!

1 comment:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.