Tuesday 1/06/09 Boot Key Harbor

We are back! And so glad to be back in the warmth of the Keys....I know, but don't hate me cause I love it here. We took a little tour around the harbor today in the dinghy, mainly to test out the 5hp Honda we bought yesterday off Craigslist. More power as they say! It was amazing... we were in water 3 ft deep or less and saw a spotted sting ray, another small hammerhead shark, several fish we could not identify due to the fact they swam by so fast we couldn't! Tied up at Burdine's for lunch and to get a little fuel for the dinghy. Great day all in all. There hasn't been a bad day since we arrived come to think about it.

We grabbed some dinner at the Dockside and listened to the music for a while then headed back to the boat.

Uneventful day.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous... love the pics. See any Baracuda's? Those freaked my daughter out snorkling this summer.